Re: OT: export regs Re: 128 bit Netscape and Fortify

On Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 10:01:29PM -0600, Brad wrote:

> According to the Fortify webpage, there won't be any more updates now
> that the 128 bit version is available to all. Does anyone know if that
> 128 bit version be packaged for Debian? Or at least, will an installer
> be provided?

maybe someone could enlighten me but i thought that the new crypto
regulations only really did anything usefull for source code, ie Free
software, but commercail binaries were still restricted basically the
same way? or did netscape get an exception to this?

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/