Re: kernel 2.2.14 and PS/2 mice

Actually, in potato, you can get gpm to port the mice data to
/dev/gpmdata and then just get X to read that, thus removing the need
to kill gpm.  It was broken for a while, but it works fine now.

--
Marshal Wong
(Yes, that is my first name. Not a title.)

wo    drueckt dich der Schuh?
where presses you  the shoe
'what's your problem?'