Netware NDS

OK I like Debian.  So I have been enjoying Strom Linux because of it's
use of Debian.  I know that I could go to Caldera and get what I want
but I want to use a distribution that I am familur with.

Does anyone know of a way to be a client on a NDS tree with Storm Linux
or Debian?  I remember Novel stating last year that they were going to
support Linux.  You cannot tell me it takes a year to make a client for
Linux when there is one allready out there that only works on one Linux!

So has anyone had any luck at doing this?

Thanks for your help.
--
Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org