device3dfx-module?

dselect gives me the error message "device3dfx-module does not appear to
be available"  when getting the voodoo3 stuff.  I haven't seen anyone
address this problem in deselect specifically in the archives for 2.2
(potato).  Does anyone know the workaround for this.  I have created and
installed the 3dfx module and it is running as a module.  Thanks.

Kelly Corbin

-- The dumber people think you are,			--
-- the more suprised they will be when you kill them.	--