Re: New Mozilla (M14-1) causes seg fault

On 9 Mar 2000, "Bryan K. Walton" wrote:
> Date: 9 Mar 2000 14:20:12 -0000
> From: "Bryan K. Walton" <walton@berbee.com>
> Subject: New Mozilla (M14-1) causes seg fault
>
> Hi everyone,
> 	This morning I performed my daily distribution upgrade on
> frozen, and to my delight, my Mozilla was upgraded from M13 to M14!  BUT
> WAIT! . . . I can't get Mozilla to start.  When I run it, this is what I
> get from the shell startup:
>
> $ mozilla
> Profile Manager : Profile Wizard and Manager activites : Begin
> Profile Manager : Command Line Options : Begin
> Profile Manager : Command Line Options : End
> ProfileManager : GetProfileDir
> ProfileManager : GetProfileDir
> Profile Manager : Profile Wizard and Manager activites : End
> Segmentation fault
>
> --Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Bryan Walton

I had the same problem, you have to create a symbolic link called "icons"
to /usr/lib/mozilla/icons in your $HOME/.mozilla, like this:

evo@natalie:~/.mozilla$ ls -l icons
lrwxrwxrwx    1 evo      evo            22 mar  5 23:14 icons ->
/usr/lib/mozilla/icons

Ciao, Davide