RE: Partitioning with On track disk manager

Hi all,
Hoping that someone might be able to help me out here in Australia.

I have a 13.5GB IBM HD and partitioned it with On track. I now wish to
partition it again so that I can install Linux but don't want to lose the
information that I have and want to know what utilities I can use to keep
the existing info and create the new partition.

I have run fips.exe but it does not recognize the larger drive and the
current partition.

cheers

David Chee Tin Soo
Senior Recruitment Consultant