Is it possible to burn the "upgrade CD's"?

Hi All

I've burned the official CD's with Debian 2.1r0. I'd like to have the updated
version 2.1r4, but I would like to avoid burning all the 5 CD's again
(2 for binary, 2 for sources, 1 for non-free non-US).
Is it possible to automatically create the CD containing only the updated
packages, which have changed between the r0 and r4?

Additionally I'd like to apply the similar method to the new, potato
distribution. I have to maintain a few debian boxes without free Internet
connections :-(.
--
			TIA
			Wojciech Zabolotny

Build your free Data Acquisition System:
http://www.ise.pw.edu.pl/~wzab/picadc/picadc.html