error in loading shared libraries
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: error in loading shared libraries
- From: Remco Rijnders <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:43:21 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000305134229.1195A-100000@bunnie>
Whenever I try to run an application that needs gnome libraries (pan,
xmms, gnucash etc.) it always bails out with the following error:
error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libgnomeui.so.32:
undefined symbol: gtk_item_factory_add_foreign
This happens both when running my current and up to date woody system
as well as during the last few months running potato.
Does anyone know how to get rid of or fix this annoying message that
prevents me from running a lot of useful programs?
Thank you very much,
Remco Rijnders, ICQ: 760542 | Linux bunnie 2.2.14 is up 49 min
http://www.ucip.org/europa/ | Reporter: Mr Gandhi, what do you think of
Phone: (+31) 70 3467809 | Western Civilization?
Cellular: (+31) 6 22091723 | Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.