Missing charset?

Hi,
I just install debian stable (base) for my first time. Everything went
fine, but now when I start debian I am getting some errors (or warnings)
when mount is mounting my dos (windows) partitions.
I had
mount "device" "path" fat default
and the message was:
Unable to load NSL charset cp437 (nsl_cp437)
Since I wasn't getting the filenames properly I changed fat to  vfat and
default to posix.
The file names are ok now but I am getting two missing charsets.
So my question is: Is this something to worry about and if yes, haw can
I fix it.

Thanks in advance

Nick