Re: Network problems after compile of 2.2.14 kernel

Thanks for the reply jeff. I was under the impression that the append line was
used when the networking is built into the kernel (not in modules).  Should I
add this into lilo.conf even if I am using modules?

I guess an additional question would be if I should compile the networking into
the kernel and not bother with the modules?  Finally, are you using the 2.2.14
kernel?  My 2.0.36 kernel worked without a hitch.

Doug