Re: problem mounting NT share

Here is how I do it:

smbmount-2.1.x //machine/drive -U username -W networkname -c 'mount
/mntpoint -u 1000 -g 1000'

My university is onu.edu so for network name I use onu.

This works. There may be other ways of getting it to work too.
The W is for the workgroup. You will have to know what the workgroup
is.

Hope this helps
Sebastian Canagaratna
Department of Chemistry