Installation potato from hard disk.

Hi !

Up to now I used slink distribution of Debian. At now, I have a problem
with installation of potato from hard disk.

1.
----------
I downloaded from ftp://ftp.de.debian.org files to win98 partition:

dir c:\dboot

root.bin
rescue.bin
base2_2.tgz
drivers.tgz
linux
loadlin.exe
install.bat

I run install.bat from the dos partiton. I selected keyboard. Then I run
cfdisk. I created linux partitons. I mounted linux and dos partitons. Up
to here all is ok. But when I give paht to the directory
/target/mnt/win98/dboot system answers: no found kernel modules.  Path is
ok ! System sees my files, but it stops.

2.
----------

list partitons in the cfdisk - slink:
hda1 - FAT32		 - 2500 MB