sound blaster 16 - how do I?

    Hello,

have debian 2.2.14 loaded - menuconfig help isn't helping me make my simple
'sound blaster 16 ISA' work.

Is there a doc to help thru this process - I have compiled so many kernals my
hard drive is ready to drop!

There must be a better way ..  Is there a doc for the real novice user to
install this card - im missing something, and I have little hair left to pull.

Thank you all, 73

--

Jaye:-}

M.J. Inabnit, KE6SLS     e-mail      ke6sls@snowcrest.net
44.4.48.6 telnet/chat                ke6sls@hotmail.com
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p
http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls            ICQ# 12741145
This mail composed with kmail on kde on X on linux warped by debian
    If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid.