Re: Netscape 4.72 installed OK Composer still crashing!

Peter Cordes wrote:
>  On redhat 6.0, I think someone found out that installing the 100dpi fonts
> _and_ the 75dpi fonts is necessary to make netscape java work.  (maybe
> you've got them both on your slink box, hence the difference?) Since rh6.0
> uses glibc 2.1 and kernel 2.2.x, like potato, this bit of magic might work
> for your potato system.
Nope. I already done that. Thanks for the suggestions.
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173