Re: print all packages and versions a package depends on

    Mike> On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 11:13:50AM +0100, Markus Fischer wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> just a quick question: How can I print all packages and their
    >> version number a given package depends on ? I've seen it in the
    >> submitted bugs.

    Mike> If you have the grep-dctrl package installed, the command
    Mike> grep-available can do this.

Another package that does this is `pkg-order'.  Its `pkg-deptree'
command prints out a list of package names like this:

    xfree86-common
      task-x-window-system-core
        task-gnome-desktop
          task-gnome-apps
          task-gnome-net

Things that are indented a lot depend on the things before them that
are indented less.