Re: My Server Time gains too fast.

If you can rule out software causing the time change, you could have a
bad crystal oscillator, which keeps track of time.  This is a chip on
your motherboard and comes in various shapes and sizes.  More than
likely a motherboard replacement would be called for unless you can get
the manufacturer to change the chip, but that's doubtful.  Otherwise
Nate's suggestion should keep you pretty close to being on time.