Netscape Still Crashing in Composer!

I have had no luck keeping netscape 4.7 running in composer. It crashes
EVERY time I try to save a file and most of the time when exiting any
menu window. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting around this.
It worked fine with Slink. This happened after I upgraded to Potato. i
use it extensively for graphics placement in web site development. Does
anyone know if the other versions are stable in Potato. I am using the
Linux 2.2 version (Unsupported) w/ 128 bit encryption, from their ftp
site. Thanks!
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173