ssh keys keep changing.

Hello

I keep getting HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!  errors.  How do I prevent
these errors and how do I ensure
that my machines are not under attack from someone?

On one machine, I get this message everytime I connect to it.  I have tried
to reinstall ssh via apt-get remove/install ssh,
and I still get the error message everytime.

John

The facts,

suit:~$ ssh mrfan
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@       WARNING: HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!         @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the host key has just been changed.
Add correct host key in /home/davis/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
message.
Agent forwarding is disabled to avoid attacks by corrupted servers.
X11 forwarding is disabled to avoid attacks by corrupted servers.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? no
suit:~$

John Davis