Spam block suggestions (was Re: Unidentified subject!)

Well, the obvious response is -- who's got a good spam-block suggestion
for a fetchmail/mutt combination?

I pull my mail feed from my ISP.  There is occasional traffic I'd like
to block, such as the message just received, and worse, an apparently
growing number of "subscription" spam services I seem to be receiving.

Suggestions?

--
Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)