Re: wu-ftpd fails CRC checks

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Alex McCool wrote:

debian >Yes I am transfering using binary.....
debian >I am beginning to wonder about my linear RAID setup.
debian >Secondly I am NOT familar with the use of md5sum, is there something special
debian >I need to do for checking?
debian >
debian >client:    md5sum  xx.zip
debian >server:  md5sum  xx.zip   <== should equal to the client sum, right??????

yes thats right.  try doing a md5sum on one drive then copying it to
another not on the raid if possible(or even to a floppy winamp should fit
i think) and run another md5sum

nate