My linux is ruined!

Hey everyone,

I did a bad configuration in a program, and it completely locked up my
computer.  I was forced to reboot, and now after fsck checks my hard drive,
I get the error:

fsck failed.  Please repair manually and reboot.  Please note
that the root file system is currently mounted read-only.  To
remount it read-write:

  # mount -n -o remount,rw /

CONTROL-D will exit from the shell and REBOOT the system.

hda:  status error: status=0x59 { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest
Error }
hda:  status error: error=0x40 { UnCorrectable Error }, LBAsect=65,
sector=10
end_request: I/0 error, dev 03:01, sector 10
Give root password for maintenance:

I don't know what to maintain or how to fix anything.  Please help

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson