Re: Outlook Type email/pim

all i can say is i strongly reccomend against outlook if your SMTP server
is not MS.  i spent 4 hours trying to work around a bug in outlook last
year after i moved mail servers, it only affected existing clients (that
knew the older server) for some reason fresh installs worked fine.

anyways ..dunno if there is something similar..netscape may be as close
as u can get. i love netscape for the roaming access i setup mod_roaming
on one of my servers(apache).

nate