Re: sudo

Hi Eric!

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Eric Hagglund wrote:

> Can someone please advise the correct format for
> entries in the sudoers file? I'm trying to set my
> account up and find that the man page is not very
> specific on how this is done.

Yepp you're right. I have problems too reading the manpage since it
does not give basic examples.

perhaps you can use this one:

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
weasel  ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /sbin/ipchains

--
Weasel                            http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~ppalfrad/
PGP/GPG encrypted messages prefered. See my site or finger -l ppalfrad