ncftp problem

Hello all,

I'm using ncftp NcFTP 3.0.0/291 on an hpux 10.2 server. The remote host is
an NT4.0 server.

I'm having two problems:

1/ under the ./ncftp directory, I created a macro in the macros file like:
macro .open.tfe
lcd /opt/ar/ewm/TFE
mput *.csv
quit
end

My goal is to automatically put file on the remote host once the connexion
is established. My issue is that the macro is not trigered. I initiate the
connexion with an "ncftp tfe" that picks from the bookmak file the login
info. Why isn't the macro starting?

2/ I tried to by pass this problem using the
ncftpput -d logfile -u User -p Pass tfe hp_open_call test2.csv command
line. I'm receiving the following error:
"ncftpput: could not write to file on remote host: timed-out."

and it generates many errors in the log file:

     User infogerance logged in.
Cmd: PWD
257: "/" is current directory.
Logged in to tfe as User.
Cmd: FEAT
500: 'FEAT': command not understood
Cmd: CLNT NcFTPPut 3.0.0
500: 'CLNT NcFTPPut 3.0.0 ': command not understood
Cmd: TYPE I
200: Type set to I.
Cmd: REST
500: 'REST ': Invalid number of parameters
Cmd: SIZE hp_open_call/test2.csv
500: 'SIZE hp_open_call/test2.csv': command not understood
200: PORT command successful.
Cmd: STOR hp_open_call/test2.csv

Do you have any ideas of what mistake I'm making?

Best regards,
Franck