Re: Solved: Re: ghostscript errors? (gs-aladdin 5.50-8)

> The problem is related to the TrueType font definitions for gs.
>
> Invoking gs with no arguments produces an error message with the bad
> gs.Fontmap file.
>
> The problem is line 564 of gs.Fontmap.  There is some garbage data in
> the Lucida Sans Typewriter Bold Oblique definition line.  I've corrected
> this; gs now runs without errors.

Please note that Aladdin does not distribute any Fontmap that references the
Lucida fonts.  The only Ghostscript distributions for which we take any
responsibility are those on our Web page at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost.

--

L. Peter Deutsch           |               Aladdin Enterprises
ghost@aladdin.com          | http://www.aladdin.com | 203 Santa Margarita Ave.