Re: UPS monitoring packages?

Is that debianized? The link there only leads to a .deb that is not up to date, and the author of that deb told me Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz@emyr.net> has taken the task. However Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz@emyr.net> did not answer my email.
--
Shaul Karl		 		   shaulk@israsrv.net.il
	An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.