Re: spice (fwd)

The source of SPICE for Linux may be found almost everywhere. Just connect
to any archie service (eg. http://archie.luth.se) and enter the
spice3f5sfix.tar.gz as a search string.
You'll get a lot of location to download it from.
I've downloaded it from:
ftp://ftp.sunsite.org.uk/Mirrors/sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/apps/circuits/spice3f5sfix.tar.gz
and compiled without any special problems.

--
			Wojciech Zabolotny
			http://www.ise.pw.edu.pl/~wzab

http://www.debian.org  Use Linux - an OS without "trojan horses" inside