Re: Netscape4.7 composer crashes repeatedly!!

> I have Nesscape Communicator 4.7 w/128bit encryption installed on a
> Potato box. When I try to save any file from composer it crashes--every
> time. I used the apt-get netscape4 installer with the downloaded
> file.tar.gz in /tmp to install with no problems and no warnings. browser
> works fine, just composer is wierd.--Any suggestions please!!
> --
> AdVance-Computing Systems
>
> We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
> We specialize in multiprocessor units.
> We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

If you disable java and javascript, Netscape becomes much more stable.  It does not become stable, but it's closer.  Also some have reported that not using plugger helps, but I have very few problems with plugger, it depends on the sites you visit, i guess.

-ptw