cant open /usr/lib/libnss1_db.so

I have am using "potato" and have been upgrading from time to time various
packages.

Recently I upgraded to ldso 1.9.11-5 and  libc6 2.1.3-2 and since then I
keep seeing the following error messages when upgrading certain other
packages:

cant open /usr/lib/libnss1_db.so (no such file or directory, skipping)

other files listed with the same message are /usr/lib/libnss1_files.so - nis.so -
 dns.so - compat.so

Everything seems to be working ok but I would like to find out what's up and
get rid of the error messages.

Thanks, Frere Roy

just