netscape problem?

When downloading:

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

via netscape without using any proxy, it crashed (for unrelated reasons).

After pushing "reload" several times, the downloaded HTML file is
still corrupted:

[...]

Appropriate details of the hardware in your system. If you're reporting a problem with a device
    driver please list all the hardware >

    Transfer interrupted!

    caused by IRQ and I/O address conflicts.
[...]

I got a fright here - I thought netscape was telling me that there was
an interrupt and I/O address conflict. I couldn't work out how it knew
;-)

I have noticed similar behaviour on several occasions now, and it
annoying...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>