Re: PCI BIOS problems

An irq of 255 ????? Can't be!!
io of 0x4000 ?????

You are using the ne driver... that one is for ISA ne compatible network
cards and should ALWAYS be used in combination with the option io=0xXXXX
and optional with irq=XX
I guess you should try using the ne2k-pci driver, or insert the module
with arguments where the card is (if you don't know that, check the card
for any jumpers...).

Ron