samba reexported ncpfs and WinNT

Hello!

I have samba 2.0.5a server on slink, kernel 2.0.36 and ncfs 2.2.0.9.
With ncfsmount I mount o netware 4.1 volume, and with samba
I re-export some directories from that.
Now everything is fine from Win9x clients.
>From WindowsNT client copying a file to the to the reexported
directory result in corrupt file, or a file with the same size
but filled with null character. Editing a small text file work
fine. Copying a large file result in an Access is denied
message and a file filed with nulls. An another copy of
the same file, after owerwriting the first is performed well.

What does NT different when copy a file to samba server?

Thanks,
Karesz.