Re: firewall

I use debian both on my brand new athlon as one my old 486 SX 33, where
that good old 486 is being used as: gateway (firewall), dns-server,
mail-shit, ssh-server, apache-server and ftp-server.
All goes fine (pine is mostly slow, but that's because of this mailinglist
and me not deleteing messages and me too lazy too figure out procmail) so
debian should be a fine choice...

Ron