Adelphia Powerlink and Debian

Greetings Group,

I am getting my cable modem installed tomorrow finally, and it is a Adephia
Cable Two-Way External Cable Modem.   Anyone have any experience getting
this one (or cable modems in general) working with Debian?   I looked thru the
Cable-Modem-Mini_HOWTO but the only information in there is regarding one way
cable , which used the Surfboard 1000 Internel Cable Modem, the new ones are
external and fully two way, no phone line needed. Any information would be most
appreciated, since Adelphia only supports WinBlows.

Thanks!

Todd