Multicast suport in Debian

Hi

I'm creating a set of server's to spread arround several building's in
our campus. Those server's will have multicast support.

I configured the kernel and installed mrouted but there are a few things
that i can't find and maybe you can help me.

On the kernel, i said i wanted to use PIM-1 and PIM-2 as routing
protocols. The help message said that this ones need an external daemon:
oimd or gated-5 wich i cannot find in Debian. Does anyone have a clue
where these are?

While reading mrouted's man page it mentions (in the end) the following
command's:
mrinfo, mtrace, map-mbone wich i can't find in debian either. Once again
clues on their location is appreciated.

Thanks
--
        Mario Filipe