Re: PHP3 and MySQL

I know this sounds vague, but it's late, and I can't find it on my
server box for some reason... but if it's any consolation:

There *is* a way to get apache/php3/mysql to play nicely without having
to use the dl() for it in every script... I just can't for the life of
me, remember where I made the changes so it would work.  But I *know* I
found it in the configs for apache somewhere, and after changing it and
restarting apache, all was well... no having to do the dl() at the top
of every page.

Good luck, if I find it, I'll try to remember to send you a message with
the exact location where I changed things.  (It was frustrating for me
too!)