modules.dep is older than modules.conf

Since my last apt-get upgrade today (potatoe) I keep getting this
error message when I boot and modules are loaded.  I 'touched'
modules.dep to give it a newer time stamp but when I reboot it is
changed back to 8 hours earlier than my boot time.

This is probably happening because the boot scripts don't set the
my system to local time (pst) before depmod is run.

Should this be considered a bug and reported?? As a temp solution
I set the time stamp for modules.conf to a earlier date.

Roy Pluschke <rjplus@sunshine.net>