Re: Installing

The most recent boot-floppies build available for downloading can be
found at "http://www.debian.org/~joeyh/bf/feb11/";, it is a 2.2.7 test
build and is much better than 2.2.6.  In a day or two there should be an
even better 2.2.7 build available in the main ftp archive (but that
really depends on how long it takes the upload to make it through
Incoming, 2.2.6 took almost a week :( ).

I don't know about the state of LS-120 support, and it may be best if
you direct questions regarding it to the debian-boot mailing list.  Off
the top of my head... you probably want to try the disks-2.88 files
since they include both the install system root and the kernel; the 1.44
and 1.20 files have the kernel in the rescue.bin image and the root
system in the root.bin image, because both will not fit onto a single
floppy.

- Bruce