RE: Install problem

		I seem to be getting closer. I mounted the dos partition
using vfat and that seemed to work fine. I installed the standard
workstation package. Dselect installed a lot of packages but also came
up with an error at the end that it was exiting because of too many
errors. After I exited out of dselect I tried to run startx and it gave
me an error that said that libXmu.so.6 could not be found. When I tried
to run XF86Setup it said that libXaw.so.6 could not be found. Any ideas
on what would be causing this?
		Jerry