RE: ftp, inetd.conf, & potato

I seem to recall that lots of services were broken out into
their own packages.  ftpd was one of those.  There are at
least 3 different ftpd packages.  Just pick one and install
it.  rsh-client, rsh-server and others were in that group
also.  The list of what got broken out into separate packages
might be in the doc for the new netstd..??

jim