Re: FBI's find_ddos

i'll tell ya i trust the FBI a lot more for binaries then most other
people's binaries.  i have no doubt that if the FBI distributed some kind
of backdoored binary or something similar there would be hell to pay for
them.  the fbi finally replied to my mail said they forwarded it on to
their technical dept, and they'll contact me again.

nate