Re: Mailbox converter? - solution found, I think
- To: "davidturetsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Mailbox converter? - solution found, I think
- From: "Marc Sherman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:52:22 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <002901bf726a$7652c920$bd7e183f@david> <006601bf725b$f67b7660$4b5d10ac@TOR.PERVASIVE.COM>
From: "Marc Sherman" <email@example.com>
> In particular, suggestion 2, which is to copy the
> folder from OE5 to your linux box using IMAP, looks very
> promising - of course, it requires either that your linux
> box be a separate machine from your windows box (which is
> true in my case, but may not be for you), or that you have
> a Windows IMAP server, and I'm not sure if there are any
> free solutions there.
> I'll try it tonight, and let you know how I make out.
Works like a charm!