How to change size of page in postscript doc? (non-trivial question)

Hi All,

I've got a PostScript doc, which is incorrectly formated - the usable part
uses a small rectangle on each page (on each page the same, but not centered
on the page), and the margines are sometimes occupied by random writings, and
sometimes not. I have no sources, so I can't generate it correctly.
The psresize fails to handle it correctly - when enlarging, it moves part of
the usable area outside the page and leaves some rubbish on it :-(.
I need an utility, where I could specify not only the change of size, but also
the X and Y offset, by which the page should be shifted in the output.
Does anybody know such a beast?
--
			TIA
			Wojciech Zabolotny

http://www.opendvd.org  Don't let others decide what can you play on YOUR
			hardware, and what OS do you need to watch DVD !!!