Looking for virus scanning solutions

Does anyone know of virus scanning software that will scan incoming email,
web pages, etc. and run on Debian Linux? If it would run on the Alpha
platform so much the better. I have looked at Trend Micro's Virus Wall,
but it is hard-wired to Red Hat, and since we have all Debian systems here
I would like to keep it that way. The McAfee Virus Scan program works for
email attachments, but I need more that that. Ideally, I would also like
for the software to automatically update the virus signatures. Thanks in
advance for any and all suggestions.

Please cc me since I am reading the digest.

Ernest Johanson
Web Systems Administrator
Fuller Theological Seminary