Re: Apache FrontPage Extensions

At 12:36 PM 2/8/00 -0000, Patrick Kirk wrote:
>Actually the MS site has decent documentation on the extensions.

I've seen them, but I have to apply the extensions on a running
server. When I see at the problems MS can create I get a little
nervous... Anohter problem is that the patch script is presented
as universal for Linux, but I know that it IS very difficult to make
such a universal scrip.

My question is: Has anyone experiance with those files from the MS
site OR other (opensource) frontpage extensions under POTATO?

Thanks,

Onno