Re: .gz in Netscape

Quoth Junichi Uekawa,

> My personal solution to this problem is to middle-click to open a new window,
> stop download, copy the address, paste it to xterm, type Ctrl-A then 'wget'
> :)

Why not either, open an xterm and type `wget ', then:

1) Right click on the link, select `Copy Link Location', select the
xterm and paste or middle button,

or

2) Drag and drop the link onto the xterm (works, at least, with gnome
terminal).

Much easier!

cheers,

--
Damon Muller (dm-sig6@empire.net.au) /  It's not a sense of humor.
* Criminologist                     /  It's a sense of irony