gnome-terminal F-Keys???

Hello all:

	I was wondering how I change the F-Keys on gnome-terminal so that
<F1> through <F4> send the correct xterm codes, and not the Linux console
codes.  Does anyone out there know how to accomplish this??

	As it stands now, F1 Through F4 send \EOP \EOQ \EOR and \EOS .
Nearly every other *nix out there has their xterms send \E[11~ \E[12~
\E[13~ and \E[14~ .  How do I get a gnome-terminal to do this?  I've tried
changing the termcap and re-tic'ing it, but that doesn't work.

Thanks
Ryan
rklosh@rkl.org