RE: Socket 7 question

There's a Dual-slot 1 board I've seen at work from Intel that has
integrated everything, and I'm pretty sure the video is supported. This
board has seperate video memory instead of shared, if I remember right.

Er, speaking of integrated boards, what's a sound modem slot? I've seen
them on Soltek boards.