Re: HELP: FTP through squid proxy wants to get ENTIRE area under /

Actually, the point was that when proxied, wget decends through the
parents, and when not proxied it doesn't. I'm suspecting something to do
with squid, but I'm not sure what I should look for, since I don't know
HOW wget decides where to recurse.