Re: Put Debian on Slave?

Forgive me,  root should be root = /dev/hdd* where * is the root
partition.

**  Derek J Witt                                              **
*   Email: mailto:djw@flinthills.com                           *
*   Home Page: http://www.flinthills.com/~djw/                 *
*** "...and on the eighth day, God met Bill Gates." - Unknown **